Join our growing team at our new Mill Run location! The Nail Technician performs outstanding customer service to our clients through quality nail services and office support consistent with our mission statement "To help clients feel better than they thought possible." Under supervision of the Chief Cosmetologist, duties include providing nail and hand services to customers, such as manicures, artificial nails, gel nails, hand massages, hot-oil therapy, nail fills, nail repair, nail wraps and nail polishing. Massage pedicures and the application of acrylic toenails will also be performed. This position also includes general office support for scheduling clients, daily clean-up and recommending products.
* Greet clients and conduct consultations before treatment
* Provide clients with outstanding nail services
* Excellent sanitation and safety skills
* Promote and sell retail products
* Schedule clients and accept payments
* Conduct reminder phone calls
* Clean and organize work area following each client and at the end of each business day
* Assist massage therapist with changing linens and preparing rooms
Must be licensed by the Ohio State Board of Cosmetology and have a Managing Cosmetologist certification. Other qualifications include:
* Excellent communication skills
* Comfortable working with customers
* Commitment to performing outstanding customer service
* Familiarity with proper sanitation and safety procedures in a salon
* Professional appearance and attitude
* Must be open to feedback and also able to work independently
Based on experience plus retail commission and tips. Willing to train.
About Embody we are a health and wellness business rather than your typical salon. We are looking for a team player who is entrepreneurial, outgoing and willing to grow with the business. We are hiring for both part-time and full-time staff. Hours are flexible. Perfect for parents, students or people looking for a supplemental career as well.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Embody Health, Wellness & Relaxation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Embody Health, Wellness & Relaxation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.